Himalayan Pink Salt VS White Table Salt
+ 10 Uses Of Himalayan Salt
People switching to natural products for their health and beauty routines are becoming more common after discovering the addition of unnecessary chemicals and over-processing of many standard household items. For this reason, thousands of people have made the switch from white table salt to Himalayan salt.
So, what’s the difference between Himalayan salt and traditional table salt?
White Table Salt
- Mineral content is destroyed by heat up to 1200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Bleach and anti- caking agents added
- Can cause high blood pressure cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, and even stomach cancer when consumed excessively
- Artificially added iodine due to its loss during processing
- Extracted by use of dynamite
- Naturally rich in over 80 minerals important for proper cell function
- Contains natural iodine
- Hand mined from Pakistan from unpolluted beds of salt
- One of the purest salts on Earth
- Relieve migraines from dehydration due to natural magnesium
- Restore balance of blood pressure
- Prevent and reduce cramps
- Has more flavor
- Regulate water retention
- Aids in digestion
Popular Uses Of Himalayan Salt
- Supplement your body with our popular drinking solution of Solé, a brine made with Himalayan salt and purified water. Is used to re-mineralize, balance the bodies PH, natural electrolytes, reduces inflammation, improve skin conditions, normalizes high blood pressure, aides in balancing blood sugar. Many also get relief from acid re-flux, headaches, heart palpitations and leg cramps by simply dissolving a few salt crystals in the mouth one at a time and sipping water in between.
- Add Himalayan salt lamps to your home can provide beneficial changes in your air quality and create a relaxing and tranquil environment.
- Use Himalayan salt for acne as a toner. You’ll need :½ cup of filtered water, 2 teaspoons of pink Himalayan salt, and 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar. Simply dissolve Himalayan salt in warm water, mix in apple cider vinegar, and pour into a small squirt bottle. Spray toner onto a cotton ball or pad after cleansing your face and apply all over avoiding eyes. Moisturize after as needed.
- Use as a gargle when you have a sore throat to kill bacteria.
- Use a Himalayan salt inhaler for natural and effective relief of asthma, COPD, and other respiratory illness. Learn more about salt inhalation therapy.
- Oral care for your gums and clean teeth. Sprinkle fine Himalayan salt on your tooth brush, or you may also use Sole solution and squish in your mouth.
- Need to relax? Bathing with Himalayan salt is great for detoxing and relieving achy muscles, soothes itchy skin conditions as well as leaving your skin soft and glowing. Mix one half cup of natural Himalayan fine ground salt and one half cup Epsom salt in warm water for 20 to 30 min. If you can’t take a bath, an alternative is a foot bath to detoxify leaving your feet feeling soft.
- Replenish dull and dry skin with our fine ground Himalayan salt in the shower, treating yourself to a spa day every day. Simply sprinkle some fine Himalayan salt on a damp wash cloth and gently rub in circular motion through out the body. Or you can create your own DIY salt scrub for silky soft skin!
- Use our natural Himalayan salt bars to kill the bacteria that causes odors. Simply dampen the salt bar and gently glide underarms, May also be used on the bottom of feet. The salt bar can also be used for acne by dampening and patting gently on the face.. Dry well after each use to keep it from breaking down quickly.
- Cooking with pink Himalayan salt to enhance your food with trace minerals and full flavor your body can process. Enjoy your favorite dishes from breakfast to dinner whether you choose our fine ground for your salt shaker or course ground for a grinder. You may notice you have to use even less salt due to it’s full flavor!